Ladies Night - Leather wearable art earring workshop - Clontarf
$79.00 Sold out
Create bold statement earrings inspired by nature. Whether you're a beginner or a maker, you will enjoy learning to create vibrant and sustainable leather earrings.
The class will teach you everything you need to know to create gorgeous leather earrings that are their own work of art.
Use our tools to and templates to cut out your pieces, then paint in a colour scheme of your choice, join and layer the leather pieces to make it your unique design.
- Make 2-3 pairs of earrings
- 100% Australian leather and quality jewellery findings
- Learn how to use the leather tools
- Use a range of templates to create your own design
- Choose a colour scheme
- Learn everything you need to know to keep creating
- Take home your own wearable art earrings
- Includes nibbles (please advise us of any dietary requirements when booking)
- BYO drinks
- participants must be aged 18+
Location: Artscool Studio Unit 1D 65-67 Snook Street, Clontarf
Have a group of 4 or more? Use code 4GROUPS when booking for a 10% discount. Want to book an event such as a kids party, sweet 16, hens night or birthday party, or want me to travel to your location? Please send an email to email@example.com to make it happen.
Participant Cancellation Policy:
- Workshops have limited spaces and involve preparation by the facilitator.
- Bookings cancelled up to one week prior to the start of the workshop may be refunded, but a 20% non-refundable administration fee will be deducted.
- Bookings cancelled within a week of the workshop commencing will NOT be refunded.
- You are welcome to transfer your booking to another person prior to the workshop commencing. Please confirm this arrangement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
- Please note this workshop can be cancelled by Jennis due to unforeseen circumstances or if minimum numbers are not reached. In this event participants will be refunded accordingly and as soon as possible.
- Location of the event may be changed on short notice if venues are affected by isolation or lockdown restrictions imposed by the Australian or State Governments due to COVID-19.