Terms and Conditions
- Workshops have limited spaces and involve preparation by the facilitator.
- Bookings cancelled up to one week prior to the start of the workshop may be refunded, but a 20% non-refundable administration fee will be deducted.
- Bookings cancelled within a week of the workshop commencing will NOT be refunded.
- You are welcome to transfer your booking to another person prior to the workshop commencing. Please confirm this arrangement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: workshops can be cancelled by Jennis due to unforeseen circumstances or if a minimum number of 4 participants is not reached. In this event participants will be notified 3 days before their workshop date and either transfer their workshop to an alternative date or be refunded.
- workshops may be rescheduled due to facilitator illness and participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Participants agree to follow government mandates regarding social distancing, mask, and appropriate provision of vaccination status, while attending any workshop event.
- Participants are given the right to a full refund to any workshop cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19.
-The location of the event may be changed on short notice if venues are affected by isolation or lockdown restrictions imposed by the Australian or State Governments due to COVID-19.