Leather Earring Making Workshop - North Lakes
Whether you're a beginner or a maker, you will enjoy learning to create vibrant and sustainable leather earrings.
The class will teach you everything you need to know to create gorgeous leather earrings that are their own work of art.
Use our designs or create your own then use our supplies to cut out your pieces, paint them in a colour scheme of your choice, then join and layer the leather pieces. You can follow along step by step or be as creative as you desire.
- Make 3 pairs of earrings
- 100% Australian sustainable leather and quality sterling silver hooks
- Learn how to use the leather tools
- Use a range of templates to create your own design
- Choose your own colour scheme
- Learn everything you need to know to keep creating
- Take home your own wearable art earrings
- Includes a light morning tea - please notify us of dietary requirements at time of booking
Hosted at Blue Infusion Café, Shop 2, 2-4 Flinders Parade, North Lakes, North Lakes, Brisbane. Parking is free on the street or in the carpark.
This location is wheelchair accessible.
Have a group of 6 or more? Use code 4GROUPS when booking for a 10% discount. Want to book an event such as a kids party, sweet 16, hens night or birthday party, or want me to travel to your location? Send an email to email@example.com to make it happen.
By booking this workshop you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions out lined here: http://www.jennisardern.com/terms-and-conditions